2009 Volkswagen Routan ignition issues

Turbs3000

So we have an '09 Volkswagen Routan SEL and it's seemed to have picked up the plagued WIN module error that all the Chrysler/Dodge's are getting. Basically the Key stops properly communicating with the car and the ignition won't start. So far it has been hit and miss and then the other day it wouldn't work for a few days so it is time to do something about it.

Anyone here dealt with this issue or something similar?

Does anyone work at MAG or any other dealerships that can get a hold of these parts for less then $717.94 + tax. We need the WIN Module + 2 keys

Module - $271.78

Keys - $223.08 EACH (rape).

Thanks in advance for any possible help!

They say no, they also say once you replace the module you can't reprogram the old keys to the new box which seems odd as well. Today I plan on searching around and seeing if their are other options but I assume I'll be stuck doing what the dealer says.

They say no, they also say once you replace the module you can't reprogram the old keys to the new box which seems odd as well. Today I plan on searching around and seeing if their are other options but I assume I'll be stuck doing what the dealer says.

Sounds right. That's how most the new Toyota's are, the keys are a one time programming.