Need a tow to Auto Assets

cybe

Anybody know a guy who knows a guy? My A3 died while driving, and is now a no-start.

Replaced the crankshaft position sensor, still got no love .. codes just trace back to that (crank pos invalid)

178k miles on it. Hoping I don't have a stretched chain or something.

Brandon at Capital Towing. He's a member here too. Great guy/service. (614) 272-1800

Tell the dispatcher you're a Columbus Racing member. You get a discount. I just used them a few weeks back for our van.

Brandon at Capital Towing. He's a member here too. Great guy/service. (614) 272-1800

Tell the dispatcher you're a Columbus Racing member. You get a discount. I just used them a few weeks back for our van.

This is what I have always used. Though I'm getting the vibe you are looking for the 'a buddy with a truck and trailer discount...'

Know anyone with AAA. As long as the member calls and shows the tow driver their card, the tow truck drivers usually don't care whose car they tow. Plus if it's low to the ground or lowered you can request a flatbed.