FS Ruger 10/22 (with scope)

HotCarl

selling my Ruger 10/22 with scope. I have maybe 80 Rounds through it. Originally purchased from a member here. Comes with over/under iron sights, a nice Bushnell Scope (sorry not sure of the exact specs of the scope), and it has a black synthetic stock and blued barrel. Comes with 220 rounds of .22lr , and one factory 10 round magazine and one aftermarket 30 round (plastic) magazine.

Price is $280 obo.

Best way to get ahold of me is to email rse7en@yahoo.com that way I can reply via phone.

All offers will be considered but sorry not looking for trades.

Edited by HotCarl
lowered price

If anyone was looking for a great .22, these are awesome. I have two myself. One of them I have had since 1990, with thousands and thousands of rounds through it. It has never failed in anyway, other than when it was due for a cleaning.

Hey guys sorry for the delayed reply.

As for the model of the scope there are no markings or stamping's on the scope itself. I purchased the rifle from another member here and there was no paperwork or original packaging to go along with rifle.

Any further price inquiries or picture's you can email me at rse7en@yahoo.com i dont check my PM's too often but can receive emails on my phone.

Edited by Mitch
OP posted the firearm serial number, not a model number. You never know.

I am guessing it is just a regular 10/22. The take downs comes with SS barrels. The regular ruger 10/22 with black stocks and blued barrels 200-220 new. The take downs are like 300-350 depending on model number and a nice carrying case. But they are great guns.

I have a couple of 10/22's and they are fun to plink with, as you can buy all sorts of tacti-cool stuff for them, as well as parts/accessories to make them more accurate... but they are NOT a target rifle out of the box. If you're expecting anything better than quarter to half dollar sized groups at 25 yards, you'll be disappointed. The really older ones are supposed to shoot better.

Good Luck!