Dat portrait tat

Snowflake

I got this done two weeks ago on my sons first birthday. Started at 8pm on a Saturday and finished up at 5am Sunday morning. 9 long hours but well worth it.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/jeepgclwj/imagejpg1-1.jpg[/url]

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/jeepgclwj/imagejpg2-1.jpg[/url]

Dang he did a pretty good job on the cheek shading but completely messed up the right ( left looking at the pic) ear shading into the background. And didn't get his shirt correct. Overall good job but this is small reasons why artist break it up into sessions. Saying that I also am extremely picky when it comes to tattoos.

that's a great artist.... it came out fantastic

I agree and I searched for a couple months trying to find the best in Ohio. Thanks!

Dang he did a pretty good job on the cheek shading but completely messed up the right ( left looking at the pic) ear shading into the background. And didn't get his shirt correct. Overall good job but this is small reasons why artist break it up into sessions. Saying that I also am extremely picky when it comes to tattoos.

I've also found a couple things that I wish were a little different but I'm looking at it all the time. I'm pretty picky when it comes to tattoos, especially a portrait. I don't see the problem with the shirt though, what do you see that's a problem? I actually was impressed with the shirt as much as the face. Also, as far as the session I probably would have been willing to do it in multiple sessions but I work out of town and wanted it done all at once since it would be hard for me to get back frequently.

Sorry and also you sons eyebrow is noticeable in the pic but his left one ( again pictures the righ looking at the photo) is non existent in the tattoo

The picture has a little shine to it but you're right it's pretty unnoticeable. I have an appointment scheduled for late august with the guy to add to the tattoo and touch it up. I'll see if he catches it and if not I'll point it out.

Just keep shaving your leg except the eyebrow part :)

I'm not a professional tattoo nitpicker, but for what it's worth I think they did a good job.

Thanks! That's the inside of my forearm about four inches up from my wrist. Growing hair there isn't an option.

Looks good man, great work.

Thanks!

Not bad. It's really hard to find someone who's even half decent with portraits. Faces seem to be the single hardest thing to draw for not just me but many others.

Most of CR is only capable of drawing a stick figure with tits or a penis.

If you're happy... carry on.

Perhaps, but we're all professional judges. ;)

lol This immediately reminded me of the 3rd episode of Last Week Tonight I watched, well, last week. If that's the only episode you watch, do me a favor and watch it. You won't get the reference until towards the end of the episode.