Part time Auto Parts Sales

99StockGT

With the expansion of my store and the buying season upon us I've got a spot for a part time sales person. You'll be working in retail sales so customer service is a must, you'll be working for ME so you better bring your A game!

Job responsibilites would include parts sales, advise, OBDII code scanning, battery installs, wiper blade, etc... Car and parts knowledge is certainly a plus though we have some excellent training available in house.

Applicant MUST be available for weekends/evenings. Typically work schedule would be 10-15 hours per week with options for more depending on business.

For more details please PM me directly.

This is for the Lewis Center/Polaris location off of 23 though I do have other stores potentially looking as well.

Hours I need are pretty easy for most people to work around with a 9-5 as I really only need help in the afternoons and weekends.

Pay is shit so don't worry about that ;)

What I'm trying to avoid is putting a Body or two in here that know nothing about cars and can just clerk. Whenever I've gone to other stores be they ours or our competition nothing drives me more nuts than someone who can't offer basic information. With that said, for someone with a great personality and interest in learning ..

• 3 weeks later...

Pay is more than 7 or 8 an hour, that would be sub-shit ;)

Position filled with one of our own. Thanks for the interest everyone!

And thanks for the bump Rick, hopefully this place behaves the same way those few hours a week when I'm NOT in the building. :)