Cars & Coffee Pictures 5-31

wagner

They are great photos. But is the new "thing" the HDR look? I see a lot of ultra sharp photos this year.

These are not nearly as sharp as they could be. I have no idea how to even shoot an HDR type shot lol.

I just play around with them until they look better than what they came off the camera.

I wanted to shoot with my polarizer on, but it looks like it has some damage on it (no idea how that happend) and I did not want to risk it messing up the pictures.

this car have a small block in it?

http://waggz.smugmug.com/Cars/Columbus-Cars-And-Coffee-2014/i-kbKsJvk/0/O/IMG_7885.jpg

I'm at work so I can't see the pic, but I'm assuming you're referring to the 911, Andy...

If so, it's got an LS engine with a 4bbl throttle-body FAST system. You better believe I'm going to talk to this guy soon. :)

I'm at work so I can't see the pic, but I'm assuming you're referring to the 911, Andy...

If so, it's got an LS engine with a 4bbl throttle-body FAST system. You better believe I'm going to talk to this guy soon. :)

I thought it had a small block in it from what I saw.

Also, thanks for the photo! It came out great!

I have driven this car and it is pretty neat. So weird to start it up and have the car shake from the rear.