Anyone with experience shipping cars?

thorne

There is a high probablity that I'll be relocating to the west coast for a new job and I'm going to need to ship at least 2 of my cars out here and my bike and was curious how one goes about doing something like this.

There are a few threads about shipping companies Thorne, use your search function. Then you just need to call them.

Thank you seems like someone makes a new shipping post every week now. Also try idk GOOGLE.... Then come back with a specific question or you will get the best cr answers.

Pay me and il drive them out there for you :)

There is a high probablity that I'll be relocating to the west coast for a new job and I'm going to need to ship at least 2 of my cars out here and my bike and was curious how one goes about doing something like this.

Thanks I was unable to search from my phone and I did Google it . I was curious on people who had experience doing it. No biggie . Christian I'll give you a call

Let me help you out. It's obvious by your first post that all you were trying to do is let people know that you may be moving to the west coast for a new job. I get it though, it's your way of trying to get the attention you need.

You didn't ask for personal experience from folks on here.

Can you see how obvious you are? No biggie though.

Let me help you out. It's obvious by your first post that all you were trying to do is let people know that you may be moving to the west coast for a new job. I get it though, it's your way of trying to get the attention you need.

You didn't ask for personal experience from folks on here.

Can you see how obvious you are? No biggie though.

It's ok it must suck to be bitter and cranky, If I wanted attention I'd set up a dyno day or something of the such. I was just trying to get some insight into doing a task I've never attempted in my life and i'm assuming most people have not.

Edited by Thorne

Sorry I was unaware that everyone on cr was expected to be experts in shipping cars. Also more often then not people on CR who do one off things like SHIP cars know someone or know of a way to get a good deal on Said Task. Edited by Thorne

They have and that might be why our smart moderators of said forum made a search bar that can also be used from any smart phone. Also you asked how to go about shipping not specific as to what you wanted to know so by saying search this forum or google answered exactly what you asked.

Again il drive them across the country for you for a small fee

It's ok it must suck to be bitter and cranky, If I wanted attention I'd set up a dyno day or something of the such. I was just trying to get some insight into doing a task I've never attempted in my life and i'm assuming most people have not.

Sorry I was unaware that everyone on cr was expected to be experts in shipping cars. Also more often then not people on CR who do one off things like SHIP cars know someone or know of a way to get a good deal on Said Task.

So you're one of those guys who comes back an hour later after you've put more thought into your witty response that's not so witty?

You make me LOL!