Plumbing/Roofing quotes needed!

zeitgeist57

Well, been on vacation this past week and got a call from my property manager that the main stack (sanitary line, cast iron) in my 1953 UA rental home is cracked and dripping. Gonna need the elbow from underfloor of the toilet to the vertical Stack cut and replaced. Any plumber recommendations would be appreciated.

Also, simple 40'x28' colonial house needs a new roof. Tiles are waaaay gone. I'll call John Ross but anyone recommend someone to do a new tile job, please let me know.

Thanks, CR!:thumbup:

Well, been on vacation this past week and got a call from my property manager that the main stack (sanitary line, cast iron) in my 1953 UA rental home is cracked and dripping. Gonna need the elbow from underfloor of the toilet to the vertical Stack cut and replaced. Any plumber recommendations would be appreciated.

Also, simple 40'x28' colonial house needs a new roof. Tiles are waaaay gone. I'll call John Ross but anyone recommend someone to do a new tile job, please let me know.

Thanks, CR!:thumbup:

Great friend of mine did my roof, my parents, about 15 other people I associate with, and all of them were very happy. They do a great job.

Kemp Roofing - (all good old guys from lewis center here) Call for Greg Sheen - (614) 848-8440

Plumbing wise I got nadda.

Good luck

My neighbor is a licensed plumber for a large outfit in Columbus, but does sidejobs. His quality of work will compare to anyone's, but also beat their price. PM me if you want his info.