New CR Group

TheMrWes

:fuckyeah:

If you have a two Seater car come join the new group aimed at cars that have no back seat! I am going to host events, cruises and gatherings for two seat sports cars. Weekly group gatherings aimed at giving our business to small business owners around Columbus.

If your car came factory with a back seat but now there is no seat because you replaced it with subs and tv's, that doesn't count sorry. :fuuuu:

So let's see a show of hands for who's up for it!

I didn't want to be a member anyways.

Don't be mad at me bro, be mad at your back seat. (Just playin) I'd be happy to make some exceptions for people who actually want to take the time to join and participate

First, you should probably ask before starting a CR sub-group. Two, we're an inclusive community, not exclusive.

Once I get off my phone, I'll remove the group then you and I can have a discussion of you're still interested in doing events.

First, you should probably ask before starting a CR sub-group. Two, we're an inclusive community, not exclusive.

Once I get off my phone, I'll remove the group then you and I can have a discussion of you're still interested in doing events.

Okay first, if you read above I stated that I will include anyone who wants to make an effort to participate. Second if there can be groups for motorcycles and "trolls" I feel that there should be a group for people who have an interest in specific types of autos. I started this because finding a club for my car "fiero" is impossible in Columbus. I have had no intention in leaving people out. If anyone is offended well my apologies but I refuse to be bullied! I may be new to Columbus racing but I am in no way new to the car scene and forums. I am a nice person and will befriend anyone but do not take kindly to people strong arming me because they feel inferior! If anyone has a direct issue with me please feel free to approach me. I am more than willing to listen to your concern and find middle ground with you.

• Downvote 2

/thread