Anthony has no business being an Admin.

nurkvinny

I've heard things about him...

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nurburgring, and if you give him a really important job to do, he’ll skive off and play croquet. All we know is he’s called the Angry Bird

Yup I was having a shit day after it started good at cc&c. Personal family problems. But Being the dumb new guy not knowing he was picking a fight with the creator of cr. I deserve this.

Even though I took the time to read everything about rules and how CR works guess I didn't take the time to process it through my thick skull...

CONGRATS TO THEMRWES! You are the dumb shit noob who did a fantastic job of looking like a fucktard really quickly!!

Let the pointing and laughing continue

Edited by TheMrWes
Cuz the option was

Grant, I'd bet that you would get butthurt much earlier than Wes. You were even complaining to me at one CC&C how CB was too hard on you.

Yea I am usually not one to be offended or on guard. But for some reason my vagina decided to bleed out pretty hard that day.

I put my tampon in straight and took some midol.

• Upvote 1