side job-putting laminate down - to be done before friday please

mrs.cos

I had very good intentions to have our new lamnitate floor done by this week but weddings and other things have waylayed a lot of my progress.

Im looking for somone who wants to make some $$ bucks this week to have it done by Friday evening.

its one room, 17x15. I have all transition peices, all carpet, nails, tacstrip have been removed, I have NOT taken off baseboards, (i handnt planned on it because i never end up putting them back on)

The job will be straightfoward i think. I have two steps that step down away from the floor and have caps for them.

All i ask is that you bring a saw to cut with, and be someone whos pretty meticulous. I will also be working along side you, if you dont mind. I love doing reno's but find that i am REALLY great at demo, but not finishing.

Hit me up privately with a cost. Everything is ready to go at my house, and i want to get this done so i can start getting my house back in order.

Please understand- I want this done by FRIDAY. If you know someone who is good at this stuff and wants to make some cash this week.