Sunday June 22 8am-12pm

Mojoe

Got this sent to me today and thought I would share it. Donuts and cars, can't go wrong. Oh yeah, and they have fun Go Karts.

Car meet this sunday at Grand Prix Karting.

Grand Prix Karting would like to invite all of you out for our first of many car meets.

This sunday from 9am to 12noon we are having a car show with coffee and donuts and some giveaways.

From 9 to 12, for all you car guys special race pricing of buy one get one free racing. That's $20 for 2 race's.

Come show off your car and check out Columbus' newest indoor go kart track. At over a 1/2 mile, we are the largest indoor go kart track in the country. Using our 9hp gas honda motors we are reaching speeds of 35mph indoors.

Located at 1300 alum creek drive. We are just 5 minutes from downtown. Come show off your ride and get in on the action!

Edited by Mojoe
Update special pricing

Went, had fun, save for the fact some prick hit my girlfriend hard enough to make her cry, then laugh about it...

Was nice that they got the track cleaned up a little. If I got a 100lb weight break I'd be a lot more competitive lol

It was a good time today. I ran my best time of 36.9 something. At 240 I don't think that is too horrible. I am not very consistent at being able to put a great lap together all at one time. The track is tons better than when I went early on in the year.

I hope they stick with the cars thing in the morning. It will just take time to really get a following of people to show up again and again.

I like the cars meet. They had food trucks there, but they were around on the side. Turns out, they aren't allowed to have them up front. Little bit of a bummer. This was a fun time for their first one. I will be talking to them today to make suggestions, which they have been very open to. I never saw a donut, did you guys? I don't need them, but they said it would be there. Just wondering.