2001 Nissan Frontier - Needs work

BigOxley

This is not my vehicle. It belongs to a friend of mine. Her dad recently passed away and she inherited the truck. The title still belongs to the estate so she said it will take a week to process. She said she will sell for $1500, but wants a 1/3 deposit before the she transfers the title.

2001 Nissan Frontier Dessert Runner.

255,000 miles. Dad bought it new, and it has come time to part ways. It does need a few repairs:

Upper control arms are worn, sway bar links are worn out, it needs an alignment. Rear shocks are worn out. It has a fuel smell, and a mechanic said it might have a small leak around the top of the fuel tank. The check engine light is on, auto zone said it is the O2 sensors. If they clear the code, the light stays off for days, then comes back. They said it shouldn't hurt to keep driving it with the light on. My mechanic also said the valve cover gaskets are leaking, and the power steering has leak that is leaving a oil spot on the ground when its parked in the same spot for a day or two. A/C blows cold. Factory radio. It can be seen with arrangements, no test drives without cash in hand. I checked the value of the truck. I will consider reasonable offers, in person only, no low ball offers by text or phone. Clear title.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4530278773.html

i can give you her phone number if interested.

her friend Eric craigslisted it for her. $2900 is rough market value (i dont know which site). I asked her what her rock bottom price was, she said $1500, i just passed along the info to you guys because i thought it is a good deal for someone who is mechanically inclined.

• 2 weeks later...