Anyone else collect old or random stuff?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Just curious to see what everyone else is collecting, right now my obsession is old Radio Flyer wagons. I am up to 15 of these things, most all of them hard to find ones.

I remember when I was a kid my mom and dad collected oil lamps, not sure if those are even a popular thing these days.

Not old ( although a couple of em are old ) but I collect Hot Wheels. Well, I buy random ones I see that I dont have, not really a collector as I could care less about numbers or what not, only that it's a production car and I like it. Apparently I like a lot of cars....

I know you have a few of em too Josh... :-)

Over 250 and counting

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f216/sogwap55/photo_zpsa1040a5b.jpg

I'm trying to collect AMG vehicle. My goal is one a year. I got three so far.

Not old ( although a couple of em are old ) but I collect Hot Wheels. Well, I buy random ones I see that I dont have, not really a collector as I could care less about numbers or what not, only that it's a production car and I like it. Apparently I like a lot of cars....

I know you have a few of em too Josh... :-)

Over 250 and counting

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f216/sogwap55/photo_zpsa1040a5b.jpg

Do you have any Mercedes hotwheel?

Hockey memorabilia (cards, pucks, sticks, jerseys, ect) and comic books are really my only collections. I buy Toyota Hotwheels when I see them at the store, but don't go looking for them.

I keep all the boxes and instructions for my son's Star Wars and Lego toys. When he's grown out of them I want the box they came in to go back together. OCD? Hoarder? Who cares?

Edited by verse

Hotwheels here too - nothing serious, just whatever I like.

An upside down Renault? I'll buy that.

A wagon of any variety? Yep.

Ecto-1? Hell yes.

I'm still keeping an eye out for the mars rover.

Anything that's got the wrong wheels on it, bad paint, etc. I like the oddballs.

When I was a kid, my Godfather (hint: Brooklyn) had some pretty amazing stuff. If you've seen 'It's a Wonderful Life,' the movie features his Cadillac collection and I believe his Rolls Hearse (he owned a funeral parlour..)

Anyway, I pulled down some hundreds-of-dollars handcrafted wooden gift-from-a-client model car and started banging it around on chairs and whatnot. Mom was horrified.

"Whaaat, it's toys - let 'im go."

So I try to keep that philosophy. As a result, my 1-year old has exquisite taste in die-cast. =-\

Ha, I hear that. Been more then once I've gone into the parts room and find I'm missing a couple hot wheels as my 2 year old decided to raid the wall when I accidently leave the door open....although I try to discourage that as much as possible otherwise he would destroy them all. But in the end, they are .99 cent toys.

But whenever we go buy some, he gets to pick one out for his assorted collection as well and that keeps him ( usually ) happy to play with. Although I will say, hot wheels suck even more then legos to step on in middle of the night in the dark....

I'm trying to collect AMG vehicle. My goal is one a year. I got three so far.

Do you have any Mercedes hotwheel?

I think I have one or two but don't see them very often at all, def not a common one and I've been buying em for couple years now on and off.

I collect shot glasses. Anywhere I go I buy one. Other people sometimes buy me one on their vacation. I never use them.

My wife does exactly this. She wants one from every state, but if there is any drinking by anyone at the house (if anyone is taking shots) they have to use the plastic shot glasses lmao. As far as hot wheels, anytime I see one I like, my son gets a new one lol. I know somewhere he has an fc rx7 that looks like the one I have in the garage lol.