CC&C stickers for Charity!!

TheMrWes

Hey everyone! I am selling CC&C stickers and all profits go to charity! They are available for the super low price of $5 each. They are available in any color and I have White and Silver in stock every Saturday at the CC&C meet. You can PM me for custom color request and I will have it available for you by that weekend! If you don't know me personally just ask around and someone should be able to point me out (especially Clay and Tom).

ALSO soon to come will be CC&C edition calendars for 2015! Your car could be in it! We are doing a calendar for domestics and a calendar for imports! Again all profits will be donated to charity! Will be available in the standard 8.5x11 and a smaller desktop size! (Prices pending) will update with price for calendars soon!

Check out the link for an example of the sticker!!

http://s105.photobucket.com/user/TheMrWes/library/Mobile%20Uploads

Have a good week everyone!!

Guys, Wes has definitely come up with some great ideas to gently promote CC&C, but moreover he's putting in the WORK to make things happen. I just don't see a lot of that these days and I'm happy he's channeling it this way.

More to come, but in the meantime please feel free to contact Wes or myself for a window sticker! :thumbup: