My Name is Austin, and I play Clash of Clans

99StockGT

This damn game. It's simple, cartoonish and annoyingly addictive. Started playing with a few other people in the work family now its expanding and we are looking for new members...

Anyone wanna nerd out with us? ;)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To this point I've yet to spend any money on the game. We have a clan of 8-9 active members and have just jumped into the ClanWars side of the game, so far we are 4-1. Unfortunately when going 10 vs 10 and only having 8 members you can count on we are at a bit of a disadvantage. Anyone looking to switch loyalties?

To this point I've yet to spend any money on the game. We have a clan of 8-9 active members and have just jumped into the ClanWars side of the game, so far we are 4-1. Unfortunately when going 10 vs 10 and only having 8 members you can count on we are at a bit of a disadvantage. Anyone looking to switch loyalties?

You can all switch to us. 40 members all active and if we have to organize attacks to win war, we do.