Lift

6 Speed S4

Well, I talked to my buddy and he wasn't comfortable with the idea of someone using his shop (he works alot so he wouldn't be able to be there for most of the time you would need it), however if you want, my brother works off the lift doing side jobs so if you want someone to replace it for you I can get you his contact info. If not I understand (I'm not really comfortable with others working on my car and I understand that others feel the same way).

Military base hobby shops rented out lifts for $3.50 an hour and $15.00 over night just to give an idea.

What all did that include just out of curiosity? Assuming just the lift.. no tools and clean up expenses?

Each lift had their own tool box with a set of hand tools and air tools. Specialty tools could be signed out as necessary. Individual was responsible for clean up and shop towels could be purchased. Having base access is awesome when it comes to using the hobby shop, many in the service do not appreciate it until they don't have it.