Marc at Union Savings Bank for your mortgage needs

FourString

I have been working with Marc for the past several months on my house hunt. I just closed on my house at the beginning of this week, and the experience was so smooth thanks to him. His communication is clear and frequent, he explains everything well (I'm a first-time home buyer), and he will work with you if you have an odd schedule.

If you are in the market to buy a house, and you don't work with Marc on the mortgage, then I can promise that you are likely hurting yourself. At my closing, I had positive comments from everyone on my low interest rate.

Thanks again, Marc!

Who would have thought he'd grow up to be a responsible adult?

No way you are talking about MarC here!!

Marc is awesome at mortgages and helps the newbs with all the newb questions. gets you the best deal for YOU and closing costs are the lowest around. My Realtor even started recommending people use Marc because he is just that good!

We need a reasonably priced reliable general contractor now.

^^ This. I have more home projects than I have time. Although I must say Marc did hook me up on a painter and in turn on a driveway guy. both were just as reasonable in $$ and provided great quality work.

Edited by TTQ B4U

I have been working with Marc for the past several months on my house hunt. I just closed on my house at the beginning of this week, and the experience was so smooth thanks to him. His communication is clear and frequent, he explains everything well (I'm a first-time home buyer), and he will work with you if you have an odd schedule.

If you are in the market to buy a house, and you don't work with Marc on the mortgage, then I can promise that you are likely hurting yourself. At my closing, I had positive comments from everyone on my low interest rate.

Thanks again, Marc!

Thank you for the kind words. I do try.

To everyone else commenting in this thread that I have helped in the past, thank you! It has truly been my pleasure :)

-Marc

What's closing costs with US.

Hi Kyle,

Please feel free to call me at 614-339-1206 and we can run over specifics.

As a quick answer: with a conventional 30yr loan with at least 5% down our standard closing costs are $500 + recording and courier which usually runs about $625 total. Of which, I will return your $250 application fee at closing as a principal reduction which makes it even cheaper.

Refinances are even less money...and we service the loans for the life of the loan!

Obviously this is subject to change based on qualification but I will be happy to speak with you about your upcoming purchase.

Thanks guys!

-Marc