Event Of The Year!!!!

ProudPops

Riders and Riderettes, I am proud to announce the event of the year!!

It just so happens that Clutch, Rod Farva, and two other's (help me out guys. I know real names but not screen names) birthdays all just so happen to fall in the same week. With that thought in mind, we're having a party!! It'll be at the PPP, Putty we will just call it Pop's Party Place, Saturday, August 19. The only rule is "There are None!" I usually start things around dark o'thirty. I have horse shoe pits and a pond for fishing, sorry no ducs on it and we're leaving that one alone. I already heard about it at Mid Ohio from those who drink the fine whine of sour grapes. Camping is available. Ya don't want to leave out of here trashed, you have New Albany, Blendon Township, Westerville, and Cols cops to deal with. It's BYOB and if you're hungry, bring your own food 'cause I ain't feedin' ya ass!

There's a reason for no directions here. If ya don't know me, ya betta find someone who does. It's gonna be a "Game On" night!

Pops

Here's the deal. Clutch is the one that asked if he could have HIS birthday party at the P***** Party Plantation, I still like Pop's Party Place, Thanks Putty.

All are invited, even the POS, PMF that has to take the duc article to Clutch at his place of work to tell him to tell me I better back the F#$%& Off. Sorry Clutch, but any POS that has to take it to you and not me about what I write (I wrote what I saw) has PISSED me off! The guys that I know laughed about it.

My name is Jeff Paskey, my email is jlpaskey@yahoo.com, and my number is 614-893-4723. You have a problem with the truth, bring it to me, not my son. That would be the one that smoked your ass!!!!!!!!!!!! He rides, I write!

Pops

Thank you Tom for the great idea!

The gauntlet has officially been thrown! The Pink Helmet Shrine will be in place and awarded to the second place finisher at the first annual horseshoe tournament at the Paskey Party Plantation. You must register before 5:00PM on Saturday, August 19. Anyone who registers after 5 will have to wear the Pink helmet when he or she tosses. This will be a best out of three, swapping ends after each game, event. At the end of the final toss, the winner (Me) will award the loser (anyone that plays against me) the Pink Helmet. Said proprietor of the Pink Helmet will wear the coveted trophy anytime he or she is requested to provide a beverage of choice by the winner (me).

If anyone has another suggestion, please do a reply to all so we are all on the same page and can vote on it, BTW vote all you want, I carry 51%, it's my house. The starting and registration time may change due to the amount of entries

Grass Cutter Dude was here today and the place looks like a golf course. I have an idea, tell you in a minute. The Ladies room is being delivered Friday. Trampoline, rope swing, and D rings have been inspected, tested too. Tell ya later, no I won't! I have invited all three of the girls I've seen in the last few months, so the entertainment should be good. DH, if ya wanna bring your wife, ha ha T, I'll pick upa bottle of Tarantula for her and the Train Wreck. I can feel the love just oozing from you now bro. See, I pick on every festering wound, not just a brand. Oh yeah, the horse shoe pits are ready.

OK, here's my idea. The middle of my street is now the division between Columbus and The Township. The PPP, and it's shenanigans, are still legal. Not that anything, nor anyone, illegal has been done here before. I have notes from all of their Mother's saying so. Well, maybe except for a few, but when Mom left in the morning, she said it was OK, kissed her daughter and said "Have fun, I did." Speaking of 18 year olds, where's the pic Satan?

With that thought in mind, and the PPP looking like a golf course. I say we have a combination trap shoot/driving range. I'll set the tee by the barn and you can practice your swing, driving golf balls (orange) north, over the pond. Those of us honing up on our moving target skills will shoot, or try to, the golf ball out of the air as it passes by. Depending on the time of day, shooters will either be on the east or west side of the pond. Since the only rule is "There are None!" we may shoot from both sides. Alcohol consumption will make that decision, I'm sure. Kinda tough to shoot into the light, just ask Maurice. see, there I go again. Not only am I picking on a minority, from my home town, but, an Ex-Buckeye. Much to our emabarassment.

Pops

Call me stitch all you want, St. Ann's calls it an even dozen.

Note to self;

When cordoning off an area with some really cool caution tape, be sure your index finger is not in between the eight pound sledge and the T shaped fence post that you are putting in the ground, otherwise you will leak rapidly. This is what happens when you try to put someone else's party together by yourself.

I'm out of the Pink Helmet Toss Off. TB has been the only taker as of yet. Maybe now that some of you know I'm out, there may be some more takers.

See you Saturday,

Stitch AKA Pops

Hey, DH;

You ought to come down for the festivities. This one's gonna be a hoot! What happenned to Rusty Trombone? I thought he was going to log on also? Ask the shaved headed guy a question for me. "How's the leash feel? Whaddya mean there are more important things than motorcycle roadracing? I didn't raise Clutch that way. Speaking of, we'll be at Nelson Ledges for his WERA license test Wednesday, Sept. 13 at 4:00PM and Wednesday, Oct, 4 at 3:00PM.

May the games begin!

Pops

Hey, DH;

You ought to come down for the festivities. This one's gonna be a hoot! What happenned to Rusty Trombone? I thought he was going to log on also? Ask the shaved headed guy a question for me. "How's the leash feel? Whaddya mean there are more important things than motorcycle roadracing? I didn't raise Clutch that way. Speaking of, we'll be at Nelson Ledges for his WERA license test Wednesday, Sept. 13 at 4:00PM and Wednesday, Oct, 4 at 3:00PM.

May the games begin!

Pops

Speaking of 18 year olds, where's the pic Satan?

Hey, I'm over 18. She wasn't, but that's neither here nor there.

Just an FYI: This was a joke... I just re-read this and it sounds really bad. Haha. The girl I'm... uhm... seeing... is 23.