Wtb: nice set of golf clubs

Rustlestiltskin

My Mom has a set of clubs from when my dad used them.

No idea what they are. I know they're knock offs but they're decent I guess. Full set with some woods and drivers. No idea what they're worth though.

If you're interested I can probably get some pics and see what they're worth. I wouldn't guess more than a few hundred bucks.

What's "nice"? Blades, cavity backs, old man hybrids? My buddy is ALWAYS trying to upgrade his clubs and sell a set. I think he currently has a set of nike blades, not sure though.

I have a Burner 2.0 driver/3W pair I'd sell, both are flexible shafts though.

Nice meaning they aren't some set of knights from dicks sporting goods lol. Something like taylormade,Calloway,ping,Nike, etc.. Let me know what your buddy wants for the nikes and what all it comes with. I got a lead on a nice set of Calloways but won't know more til Friday.

Nice meaning they aren't some set of knights from dicks sporting goods lol. Something like taylormade,Calloway,ping,Nike, etc.. Let me know what your buddy wants for the nikes and what all it comes with. I got a lead on a nice set of Calloways but won't know more til Friday.

Try Lynx for your iron set. I hit my friends and ended up going out to buy them that same week.

ebay is a good source for demo clubs, used clubs, and new-old stock.

My buddy got a set of R11 Irons for like 300 bucks.....

Yea, this is what i've been looking around for. The set I have in talks for is a nice Calloway demo set. Will know by end of the week if I can get it or not.

I have some brand new Nike Covert 2.0 iron sets for $330 right now.

I re sell nike golf so I have all the new product, at closeout pricing, better then you will find online, season is over so its time to liquidate.

I sell it all, balls shirts clubs bags, ect. Have a LOT of it in stock.

That R11 driver is a fairly good driver, honestly I just cant stand all the adjustable shit all over it. The SLDR is much lower spin but not easy to hit for the avg or ever -10 and up guy. My .02 is Taylormade is a marketing company selling golf clubs.

What is your budget? What kind of irons are you after, blades, cavity back, forged, ect , stiff flex, reg flex, steel graphite...

I honestly have no specific choice on iron type. I've been out of the game for awhile so I don't know really what the difference would be. I'd prefer reg flex but I'm open to any for the right price. I'm willing to spend the money as long as they are something I like. Would love To find a great deal bc who wouldn't lol.

I honestly have no specific choice on iron type. I've been out of the game for awhile so I don't know really what the difference would be. I'd prefer reg flex but I'm open to any for the right price. I'm willing to spend the money as long as they are something I like. Would love To find a great deal bc who wouldn't lol.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/vr_s-covert-2-irons-steel-golf-club-set/pid-947721/pgid-10252073

$300

These are full cavity back irons, they play pretty long, get the ball up in the air a little easier, a "game improving" iron for certain. The come with dynalite shafts, good iron. They will come brand in in plastic, 4,5,6,7,8,9,pw,aw

I have a set of my old irons, VRS Forged from last year, which is a 5-pw set I will do at the same price, it is only a 6 iron set, however they are forged irons.

Both of those nike sets are a great deal. I haven't hit a nike iron but all the reviews I have read have been extremely positive. People really like the feel of the forged vrs.

I respond to your pm op