The Rise of ISIS

wagner

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people the ISIS sociopaths are murdering (with some exceptions) are Shia. They probably think they're about to become martyrs and a nanosecond after the bullet passes through their cranial cavity, they'll have 72 smoking hot virgins and an eternal supply of figs. /shrug

Bring troops home guard border. Bomb hell out of that area

Let's help their men enjoy the women they lust for by testing drones and weapons over there until the land no longer supports life.

I agree with those who say to bomb the hell out of Isis. Innocent lives may be lost but a small sacrifice. Bomb the living fuck out of them and it will tell them, "do not FUCK with us" and threaten the people waging the holy war with bombs then everyone will live peacefully.

I don't necessarily agree with turning part of the middle east into a parking lot. How would you feel if there was a "terrorist" group here in the US and someone on the other side of the world was just like, "fuck it, kill them all, you will get the terrorists that way". I for one would not want to be killed because of some fucktards that I had nothing to do with. Don't get me wrong, ISIS needs to be taken out, but I don't believe such a drastic measure is necessary. Really I don't think we would have half the problems we do if our government could keep their nose out of other peoples business.

We should NOT fuck around over there anymore. Troops here-keep troops at OUR airports that have international flights, tighten our borders. Let them kill each other, they have been since we have had written record-they are in the stone age-leave them there.

If it gets out of hand the countries that surround that region will have to step up. Let it be there problem.

I agree with those who say to bomb the hell out of Isis. Innocent lives may be lost but a small sacrifice. Bomb the living fuck out of them and it will tell them, "do not FUCK with us" and threaten the people waging the holy war with bombs then everyone will live peacefully.

:dumb:

So you agree that 9/11 was OK because they felt that way? It was ok that thousands of innocent people lost their lives?

Anyway, I agree that we should keep troops here, guard our borders, and only fight if attacked. Screw policing the entire world.

I know a lot of the cartel beheadings and execution videos don't show the people struggling. I'm guessing this guy was pretty well drugged up before they started doing it.

I've seen cartel videos where the dudes are definitely drugged to shit. One where one guy was beheaded with a chainsaw and a guy was sitting right next to him about to be beheaded as well and both hardly reacted. I think the guy who was next in line actually got cut a bit by the chainsaw (they were sitting shoulder to shoulder) and barely flinched.

As for Foley, he probably went through a dozen or more mock executions before ISIS actually did it which could explain his relatively calm demeanor for most of the video.

Have you seen the video, to see him blaming the US, telling his family to not hate the portrayed killers, telling his brother in the Air Force to stop the bombings and being part of them?

Personally, I'm undecided about him. His message is clearly showing his support for ISIS.

Personally, I don't believe it was "his" message in any way. It wasn't a live broadcast.

It's not like he could have yelled "AMERICA RULES, ALLAH IS INTO FAT GOATS AND FUCK YOU", then broke into the opening verses of Lee Greenwood's "Proud to be an American". His murderers would have just tuned him up a bit, and done another take until they got what they wanted from him. Perhaps they threatened to murder the other prisoner they brought along right in front of him unless he complied and recited the obvious script prepared for him? Wouldn't that make his sacrifice almost noble?

I harbor serious reservations that Foley supported the human filth who were shortly going to be decollating him (with a small blade, no less) on video. He had been held captive for two years. Speculation on my part, but I'm guessing those two years were fairly rough ones. His captors aren't Boy Scouts.

Remember that he wasn't a soldier tasked with a code of conduct while a POW, he was a journalist.

Just my opinion.

Edited by FatHemiDude

False flag created in order to get Americans to side with the idea of returning to war.

2 days ago: get out iraq and let them deal with their own problems

Today: Get over there and KILL KILL KILL!

:dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb:

http://news.yahoo.com/foley-describes-captivity-letter-family-020150708.html

so I have purposely not watched the video because I still hear the last beheading video in my head... was this at least a clean kill or similar to the video a few years ago where they heald the guy down and sawed off his head?

so I have purposely not watched the video because I still hear the last beheading video in my head... was this at least a clean kill or similar to the video a few years ago where they heald the guy down and sawed off his head?

Similar. Small knife = long, drawn out execution.

Sadly one of the recurrent themes in history is that religious fundamentalism is used as a method of justifying the persecution of others - especially minorities - in society. Wielding religion as a tool to empower normal people to rape, murder, and kill others that are "lesser people" is something people have done for thousands of years. I could outline how poverty, lack of education, and lack of modernization of society leads to the rise of these groups, and how we could eliminate them socioeconomically... but honestly I think they will keep arising because people like killing other people. Glassing an area and eradicating one group will just drive the beliefs into hiding, where they will reemerge later in a different place. I guess I have a very fatalistic view.

Groups like ISIS will also continue to develop in Islam due to the Shia/Sunni split. Most of the Muslim world is Sunni, and the groups have been killing each since right after the death of Mohammed. They will continue to do so until one or the other is eradicated.

... and off my soap box.

I do wonder though if ISIS will eventually turn on Iran since ISIS is Sunni-fundamentalist and Iran is Shia.

To some extent, these people will always be at war. They have for decades. Their religion being the scap goat for their reasoning. They really have a "Hitler like" way of looking at things. I think they are trying to come off as purests, wanting to kill the Western way of life, basically saying it lives in sin and creates more sin. To me it is more like they are your typical "take over the world" story from so many movies. They have no honor. No code they seem to live by, other than hating. They hide their faces, knowing what they do is criminal on a world level. There will always be a group like this out there. My hope is we can keep them off our soil as best as possible. World piece is a fairy tale.

6 AM random rant over.

That video still haunts me. F that

Sadly one of the recurrent themes in history is that religious fundamentalism is used as a method of justifying the persecution of others - especially minorities - in society. Wielding religion as a tool to empower normal people to rape, murder, and kill others that are "lesser people" is something people have done for thousands of years. I could outline how poverty, lack of education, and lack of modernization of society leads to the rise of these groups, and how we could eliminate them socioeconomically... but honestly I think they will keep arising because people like killing other people. Glassing an area and eradicating one group will just drive the beliefs into hiding, where they will reemerge later in a different place. I guess I have a very fatalistic view.

Groups like ISIS will also continue to develop in Islam due to the Shia/Sunni split. Most of the Muslim world is Sunni, and the groups have been killing each since right after the death of Mohammed. They will continue to do so until one or the other is eradicated.

... and off my soap box.

I do wonder though if ISIS will eventually turn on Iran since ISIS is Sunni-fundamentalist and Iran is Shia.

To some extent, these people will always be at war. They have for decades. Their religion being the scap goat for their reasoning. They really have a "Hitler like" way of looking at things. I think they are trying to come off as purests, wanting to kill the Western way of life, basically saying it lives in sin and creates more sin. To me it is more like they are your typical "take over the world" story from so many movies. They have no honor. No code they seem to live by, other than hating. They hide their faces, knowing what they do is criminal on a world level. There will always be a group like this out there. My hope is we can keep them off our soil as best as possible. World piece is a fairy tale.

6 AM random rant over.

More understanding in these 2 posts than by any president elected in the past 30 years....

The US population needs to fear ISIS before the next step in the New World Order can be started. Horrific events like this produce emotions of fear in hatred and can help to gain wide public support for invading other Countries or destroying a group of people. We really need to get better control of Iraq and Syria before we tackle Iran and ISIS happens to be concentrating there in a very 'scary' way. ;)

Well, they've been killing each other like it's their national pastime since 632, so I doubt either sect will be willing to "hug it out" anytime soon.

Iran is already fighting ISIS by proxy in Syria (and Iraq) with Hezbollah.