I don't like Russia, but

nurkvinny

I do like this.

Never cared for the "out-of-the-box" variety. But, I am enjoying this style of M44. Matching numbers (maybe they should have chosen a junkier one to modify?). Trigger has def. had some work. Missing some of the usual accessories, though.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=781&pictureid=7864

Edited by nurkvinny

Thanks. A very small, local shop had it on their used rack.

I know these were (are?) $100 guns. But, this one already had the goo cleaned off and was a little "custom" ha. Picked it up for what I think was cheap, sub-$200.

Also grabbed a 1960's Marlin bolt action .22 b/c it was purdy and is what I shot when I was 10.

Found some brass, non-corrosive ammo online for 8.59/20 shipped. I know that's not bulk spam can cheap, but oh well.

Thanks. A very small, local shop had it on their used rack.

I know these were (are?) $100 guns. But, this one already had the goo cleaned off and was a little "custom" ha. Picked it up for what I think was cheap, sub-$200.

Also grabbed a 1960's Marlin bolt action .22 b/c it was purdy and is what I shot when I was 10.

Found some brass, non-corrosive ammo online for 8.59/20 shipped. I know that's not bulk spam can cheap, but oh well.

Bolt action Marlin. :megusta:

Gonna name the shop or keep it all to yourself? :)