Who's picking up Destiny on Tuesday?

morabu

i am excited as fuck for this game after playing both the alpha and beta.

what system and whats your gamertag/psn?

Morabu LIVE / Xbox One

we need to get a CR clan going.

there are going to be missions that you cannot do with strangers you meet in the game. they must be in your friends list to do them. i remember having a blast in Forza and Borderlands with plenty of CR peeps. Let's get this going!

If you want you can pre-order the game online and pre-load it (download basically the entire game) right now. Different versions with all the pre-order bonuses depending on the version you buy. Then it will unlock at 12:01AM PT Tuesday. So if you're someone who picks up games at midnight and plays for a while it might not be for you since you have to wait 3 hours but if you're someone who just wants to avoid a trip to the store and likes having digital games... there you go.

On that note, probably not getting it myself.

I was debating. I have some Amazon gift cards taking up space in my wallet.

Was reading up on it earlier. Looks like I can order it tonight and have it on release day. Was a day late on the beta. I'm going to watch some of the gameplay to see if it's worth it.

If I pick it up it will be for Xbox One, tag is vw90g60.

Is the multiplayer first person death match style, or just multiplayer campaign?

Edited by 90G60

Call me old fashioned but I'm picking it up on PS3, as I've had absolutely no reason to go this gen console YET. Waiting for black friday deals on a ps4 bundle, and now especially since they announced if you buy on ps3/360 you can get it for free on the ps4/xb1 it makes sense to buy it on the ps3.

If you're old school like me, my psn is Slimpsy

Call me old fashioned but I'm picking it up on PS3, as I've had absolutely no reason to go this gen console YET. Waiting for black friday deals on a ps4 bundle, and now especially since they announced if you buy on ps3/360 you can get it for free on the ps4/xb1 it makes sense to buy it on the ps3.

If you're old school like me, my psn is Slimpsy

Was not aware of that. I'm holding off on the ps4, myself.

I'm not going to be purchasing a new gen platform anytime soon. Anyone getting this for 360? i wonder how much of a difference there will be.

I played the beta on 360. It looks prettier on the XBone but that's it as far as I can tell. I thought I heard if you bought it on PS3 or 360 you get a free upgrade to play it on PS4 or XBone.

CJ

I've been having fun with this nightly with a few friends on the ps4. It definitely reminds me of halo fluidity with a deeper borderlands mixed in. I can see myself playing this for quite some time. You start with one of three classes (titan, warlock, hunter) all of which have primary and sub class roles (different skill trees/powerups) and all classes can use a plethora of weapons (no restrictions based on class). If you're a shooter fan but get bored easily with them due to lack of depth/variety. . . this is for you!

i am excited as fuck for this game after playing both the alpha and beta.

what system and whats your gamertag/psn?

Morabu LIVE / Xbox One

we need to get a CR clan going.

there are going to be missions that you cannot do with strangers you meet in the game. they must be in your friends list to do them. i remember having a blast in Forza and Borderlands with plenty of CR peeps. Let's get this going!

The Good old days of owning you will in a pink Vw Bug :lol: