Who's picking up Destiny on Tuesday?

morabu

I've been having fun with this nightly with a few friends on the ps4. It definitely reminds me of halo fluidity with a deeper borderlands mixed in. I can see myself playing this for quite some time. You start with one of three classes (titan, warlock, hunter) all of which have primary and sub class roles (different skill trees/powerups) and all classes can use a plethora of weapons (no restrictions based on class). If you're a shooter fan but get bored easily with them due to lack of depth/variety. . . this is for you!

12th September 2014 09:51 AM

This game was really fun til you hit soft level cap and then became an unrewarding time sink of repetition. The hype train did not deliver!

Today (15th September 2014) 04:44 PM

So it's got maybe a week's worth of extraordinary content.

Yeah, I'll wait til this is a bargain bin "classic". Not making the same fucking mistake I made with Watch_Dogs.

12th September 2014 09:51 AM

Today (15th September 2014) 04:44 PM

So it's got maybe a week's worth of extraordinary content.

Yeah, I'll wait til this is a bargain bin "classic". Not making the same fucking mistake I made with Watch_Dogs.

Watch Dogs online hacking thing makes it fun forever IMO.

Watch Dogs online hacking thing makes it fun forever IMO.

I got bored with that relatively quickly. I thought the game was going to be a lot more puzzle/environment oriented, when in reality it's basically a crappy GTA game with a few environmental aspects. And the driving is unforgivably bad for how necessary it is.

I'm still excited to play Destiny, but it's amazing to hear all the praise dry up around the same time as everyone hits a wall and realizes "crap...this is the same thing over and over again."

"hacking things" aka aiming at a door and hitting the circle button to open it. Yawnsville.

The videos for destiny look boring as hell, glad I passed on it.

No, I meant the online fixer game, where you invade someone's game and try and hide from them. I think it's a fucking blast and I've quit the main campaign to do that 99% of the time now.

Played this game at my brother's house last night.

I'm glad I didn't buy it. I thought the graphics look previous gen... the story was meh... and the gameplay didn't do much for me.

Last of Us Remastered may have ruined me, as that game was brilliant IMO.

If you PS4 guys have not downloaded "P.T." yet... DO IT.

Be prepared to have to search for the walk though.

It has me excited about the new Silent Hill

Damn, glad I didn't buy this.

I still only own 1 game on my Xbox One: Call of Duty.

I really want a game I can play this winter and actually be able to stay engaged the entire time. Getting sick of this repetitive bullshit.

I was in the same boat. Which is partially why I got Destiny. The PvP takes a little time to get comfortable with, but it's worth it even if that's all you want to play.

I noped the fuck out that nightmare generator after about ten minutes.

Hahaha

I still love games like that but must admit after any particularly harrowing portion of a game like that, I have to take a break from the stress and play something light-hearted. lol