eBay seller question

bucd

Hello,

So ive only bought on ebay. Never sold. I recently bought a phone from swappa that turned out to be blocked due to non payment from previous owner. Phone worked for about 3 months. Tried getting refund but no go amd swappa was no help.

So I thought I would try to recoup what I can on ebay. So I list it with all the details about bad imei number.

So I get one bid a couple days ago. Then I get notifications one after another of more bids. So I was happy, then I go look. Bid price of first bid never changed. Theres 22 bids, so I go look at bidders....all from same bidder. So any idea what that means? Heres my posting.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/291239693051?nav=SEARCH

Any insight into this is most appreciated.

Thank you

D

I sell quite a bit on Ebay and I'll be honest Ebay will ALWAYS side with the buyer 99% of the time. I've been sided against when people have not even read the listing as far as description. So just be prepared... it is a possibility should they complain about anything.

Hello,

So ive only bought on ebay. Never sold. I recently bought a phone from swappa that turned out to be blocked due to non payment from previous owner. Phone worked for about 3 months. Tried getting refund but no go amd swappa was no help.

So I thought I would try to recoup what I can on ebay. So I list it with all the details about bad imei number.

So I get one bid a couple days ago. Then I get notifications one after another of more bids. So I was happy, then I go look. Bid price of first bid never changed. Theres 22 bids, so I go look at bidders....all from same bidder. So any idea what that means? Heres my posting.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/291239693051?nav=SEARCH

Any insight into this is most appreciated.

Thank you

D

In this case, the bidder has just increased his proxy bid...21 times.

In this case, the bidder has just increased his proxy bid...21 times.

I dont think he did. If yo click on the bid number it shows who bid, how much they bid, and when they bid. It shows he bid $200 every time, some of the bids were seconds apart. Kinda strange, I wonder if the buyer has some kind of computer virus or if someone stole his or her eBay identity?

I dont think he did. If yo click on the bid number it shows who bid, how much they bid, and when they bid. It shows he bid $200 every time, some of the bids were seconds apart. Kinda strange, I wonder if the buyer has some kind of computer virus or if someone stole his or her eBay identity?

It shows $200 for every bid because you can't bid against your self. (i.e. the bid didn't increase)

I just sold something for the first time on eBay. Have good buyer feedback but no seller. eBay and PayPal wanted to hold the funds for 21 days. In the meantime I was expected to ship it to the buyer. FUCK that. I cancelled the auction refunded the buyer and emailed him directly to complete the sale. eBay is strictly for purchasing now. Not worth the hassle.