Need help convincing my wife...

Mallard

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm married with 2 kids. She doesn't care about my dick anymore.

Buy one or live life full of regret until you either die or win a $20 bingo lottery ticket and can enjoy your hellcat with your colostomy bag riding shotgun.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/inoutugh.gif

not to derail this more...but some of this conversation is comical to me.

Unless you are the sole contributing income in your relationship major purchases should be a joint decision.

My wife is a major contributor to our household income...as such she gets a say in what we do or do not purchase. She was the one that actually wanted the Turbo I wanted to save 20k and buy something a little more reasonable.

We have a rule...if it's over $500 we discuss a purchase before it's made.

Unless you are the sole contributing income in your relationship major purchases should be a joint decision.

My wife is a major contributor to our household income...as such she gets a say in what we do or do not purchase. She was the one that actually wanted the Turbo I wanted to save 20k and buy something a little more reasonable.

Bam.

-Marc

Not necessarily a depreciating asset if you buy the right car.

You're absolutely correct, but most of those cases are A) immediately recognizable as investment opportunities and B) not financially accessible to the average consumer.

And I'm talking about actual cars people want, not broke dick craigslist shitpiles you buy for $2500 and sell for $2800 to a friend.

From my own personal side, I pay 100% of the bills, including some of hers. My wife's money is hers as she makes less than a third of what I do. I paid all the bills before we were married since we didn't live together, so her salary is just a bonus for her.

On a side note, I have been married for 4 months. Maybe this stuff will change soon, but for right now, if I want something, I buy it. I imagine on a 50k purchase we would consult, ha.

Now that I drive my kids to school/everywhere, and have them half the time, I need a practical car that can seat three kids in the backseat. As much as I love the gtr, the kids are cramped, and I miss the sound of a v8. Charger Hellcat? Or e63 amg-s? Lol.

Now that I drive my kids to school/everywhere, and have them half the time, I need a practical car that can seat three kids in the backseat. As much as I love the gtr, the kids are cramped, and I miss the sound of a v8. Charger Hellcat? Or e63 amg-s? Lol.

Half the time? You single now? I think you win with either one of those cars.

Neither...