Cars and Coffee - 09/20/2014

Nickey4271647545519

Yep, the other Cars & Coffee group will be co-hosting the roll-out of the new Jaguar F model just up the road at the OSU Ackerman parking lot. SCCA is setting up a free autocross course 11-2. The invitation I received noted that "tuxedos are not required." :lolguy: There was no mention if the Wiggsmobile would be pushed off a trailer for the event.

Not that I would advocate we crash that event around 11:30, clear the free food table like a swarm of locusts, and blast through the course 10 seconds faster than new Jag's time. :nono: No, I would never suggest such a thing.

Yep, the other Cars & Coffee group will be co-hosting the roll-out of the new Jaguar F model just up the road at the OSU Ackerman parking lot. SCCA is setting up a free autocross course 11-2. The invitation I received noted that "tuxedos are not required." :lolguy: There was no mention if the Wiggsmobile would be pushed off a trailer for the event.

Not that I would advocate we crash that event around 11:30, clear the free food table like a swarm of locusts, and blast through the course 10 seconds faster than new Jag's time. :nono: No, I would never suggest such a thing.

I easily beat him in his 458 at the porsche event, so even jones has a shot this time...

Well put Im in!