new grill

The_buster

I use mine to keep my door closed. It is just long enough to wrap around the handle and attach back on the side. You don't have a door on the front of yours so just let it hang off to the side. Seems like you are new to grilling. I suggest you go buy at least one more full propane tank. Nothing sucks more than a few minutes into your grilling of dem angus meats and your tank is empty. Driving drunk is usually frowned upon even if it is for more propane.

Excellent advice. I keep 2 tanks and as soon as one runs empty, I swap and keep cooking. :fuckyeah:

He's a real person who comes out to meets and stuff. People who find happiness in $25 grills take me back to the days where people on here (or just me, probably) posted pictures of their new spoiler/exhaust/intake/whatever install on their slow cars.. back when all this stuff was fun and new. Maybe I'm just drunk.

Agree 100%

Excellent advice. I keep 2 tanks and as soon as one runs empty, I swap and keep cooking. :fuckyeah:

yeah going to have to get a new one. The supposed 3/4 tank lasted long enough for me to get the chicken bbq'd and when I went out to flip them over one last time it was out....

or just buy this propane accessory

http://www.acehardware.com/product/http%3A//ace.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pACE3-4662690enh-z6.jpg

I could probably get a more accurate representation of how much is in the tank by picking it up and shaking it than by using that hanging scale system. Plus it wont fit under the grill anymore.

Now, a pressure based gauge would be nice. 12.97 at home depot

yeah going to have to get a new one. The supposed 3/4 tank lasted long enough for me to get the chicken bbq'd and when I went out to flip them over one last time it was out....

There is no fucking way that was 3/4 of a tank.

There are two bones that meet in the thigh. Pop them apart where they meet, like cracking a knuckle but way harder, and they will cook in that area a lot faster.