BIG THANKS TO BYERS IMPORTS!

bdhill

Yes.....that was me

That thing sounded amazing, not sure if this was the same car, but I saw one identical to yours at Little Bar down on campus last night.

Loved running the course, even in my little poverty Saturn. For being the least sporty vehicle there I'd say I didn't do half bad....

Bad news is my front tires are toast :dumb:

I had to miss it, too. Sounds like it was a good time. Anyone doing anything or meeting up anywhere tonight? Wouldn't mind getting out for a bit.

West broad behind Teejays (the old Kohls) there is supposed to be a meet for Buckeye grand prix (I think that is the name of the place), kind of a pre opening cook out for the meet tonight. I think they are grilling hot dogs but idk what else is planned. Starts at 9:30 according to facebook.

umm, ok...

I was trying to juxtapose two opposing concepts:

1) the complexity surrounding any SCCA event, with the hard time put in by many volunteers along with the infrastructure needed to create and maintain a competitive racing environment.

2) A blatent lack of respect for those - like yourself - that commit to the process and succeed in your endeavors. Furthermore, inplying that the only way to enjoy an autocross event is to haphazardly participate only when there is no fee nor requirement to volunteer your time.

I wanted to explain my comment in post #13, since the internet is not a good filter for sarcasm and, indeed, Error 404: funneh may not have been found. :no:

I was trying to juxtapose two opposing concepts:

1) the complexity surrounding any SCCA event, with the hard time put in by many volunteers along with the infrastructure needed to create and maintain a competitive racing environment.

2) A blatent lack of respect for those - like yourself - that commit to the process and succeed in your endeavors. Furthermore, inplying that the only way to enjoy an autocross event is to haphazardly participate only when there is no fee nor requirement to volunteer your time.

I wanted to explain my comment in post #13, since the internet is not a good filter for sarcasm and, indeed, Error 404: funneh may not have been found. :no:

Yup, never would have gotten that out of your response. Thanks for the explanation.

Here's a cool little time lapse video from the Start line on Saturday.

See if you are quick enough to catch a snippet of your car :D Enjoy!

Click me -->