Good alterations shop?

justinwebb

I use the italian dude at morse and Hamilton (think its Stone ridge shopping center). He is next to the theatre. Great place.

Other I use is the asian lady in uptown westerville. She is next to the Thai place.

Neither has ever messed anything up. Asian lady is a bit cheaper and good turn around time b

There's a Vietnamese lade just north of Morse/Cleveland, on Cleveland. The shop doesn't look like much from the outside. I took her a work jacket that was manufactured wrong, she was able to match the fabric and seams. I couldn't tell what was her work and what was factory. I think it took 4 days and $10. Drive north from Morse, it's on the right, not far.

There's a Vietnamese lade just north of Morse/Cleveland, on Cleveland. The shop doesn't look like much from the outside. I took her a work jacket that was manufactured wrong, she was able to match the fabric and seams. I couldn't tell what was her work and what was factory. I think it took 4 days and $10. Drive north from Morse, it's on the right, not far.

+1

Place is called Angie's. My family takes everything to her, she's cheap, fast and sometimes funny.