Need CR's help: need comments on web page

Mallard

We recently had our second child and did a newborn picture session. Obviously, the session and pics are pricey, but she said if we get 40 comments on the page we will have an extra print for free. It's always nice to have more pics so I'm wondering if some from CR will leave a comment at the link below.

I put this on Facebook and emailed my family but we're still far from the goal and only have until midnight.

Thanks!

http://jenpphoto.com/blog/2014/09/drew-newborn-session-lansing-michigan-newborn-photographer/#comment-103330

Jen is definitely talented. I've followed her for over a year now.

Yeah, she's been pretty good with the kids. My oldest was crying and wouldn't get off my or my wife's lap less than 10 minutes before that pic of them together. Drew was a week old and my oldest still wouldn't even look at him or acknowledge he existed before this session.

We found her when she was still fairly new. Since then she's raised her rates several times and is getting pretty expensive. :/