RIP Lambos. GT-R claims King Of The Streets

2highpsi

I don't want to sound stupid, but is it RWD? Hence the huge tires on the rear..

Nope. Still AWD. The fronts and the rears are actually within 1% difference in diameter, so it doesn't mess up the All Wheel Drive system.

But the rears are much wider with much more sidewall to increase traction, as most of the power is still delivered to the rear.

As much as I like both cars, I'm still more impressed with the Lambo since it's a customer car and the owner driving. The AMS setup is bad ass but I kind of expected it from the "shop" car... ;)

I think that Nth Moto Viper is my favorite of them all though... :cool:

As much as I like both cars, I'm still more impressed with the Lambo since it's a customer car and the owner driving. The AMS setup is bad ass but I kind of expected it from the "shop" car... ;)

I think that Nth Moto Viper is my favorite of them all though... :cool:

The Nth moto guys are pretty cool, I facilitated them to come and tune a 1000 hp viper IPS put a infinity system in a year and a half ago. Ex heffner AEM guys, good guys, cool car, just stood no chance.

AMS has really pushed deeper into the GTR market, and left Switzer slightly behind now.

That car is nasty. I thought that the last one of these had an old guy in a black lambo that eclipsed the 200mph mark? Let's get those two to run :) AMS earned that win. They raced all of the fast cars there. The Supra at 1100rwhp being the "slow" one that they showed.

That car is nasty. I thought that the last one of these had an old guy in a black lambo that eclipsed the 200mph mark? Let's get those two to run :) AMS earned that win. They raced all of the fast cars there. The Supra at 1100rwhp being the "slow" one that they showed.

TI finally made all the starts "speed indexed" and from the same place. All the cars that did 200+ in the spring were now doing 185-190 because they couldn't start early.