WTB: a little bit of lathe work

Cereal_Killer

Looking to pay someone to do a few very minor turning operations on a couple pieces. I have one [flashlight component] that needs bored out ~1.5mm wider and then I have another piece I need turned out of a piece of scrap aluminum you have laying around (but I can get stock beforehand if needed).

Right now I'm looking for only a single one of each but I'd be interested in discussing having a run of each of the two things, maybe about 15-20 of the parts I need made and then for the boring the body I would only ever need one or two done at a time but it could be a recurring need.

For the part I need turned from stock, I have one existing piece my buddy made me but he lives in NC so its not practical. I can provide it as well as detailed mechanical drawings for you to copy, you wont have to do any designing / fitting, just simply copy my part.

If this isnt the right sub-forum for this where should I post it? Or can anyone recommend someone that does this sort of small scale work? Doesnt have to be a shop if you have a lather in your basement / garage that'd be great (and if you take partial payment in pizza / beer that'd be even better!)