Q-S-&-L Bike Night 4/29/09

mrbret

It should be a good night. If anyone wants to hook up near Tuttle and head up like a few weeks ago let me know.

When and where is the "Tuttle Connection"?? I'm on this side of town and may head up there tonight.

Won't know for sure until after work. Will check back here after 5pm.

When and where is the "Tuttle Connection"?? I'm on this side of town and may head up there tonight.

Won't know for sure until after work. Will check back here after 5pm.

The first bike night we met up at the McDonalds across from the mall on Tuttle. If it's dry we can do that again. I don't mind cooler temps, but it MUST be dry.

The first bike night we met up at the McDonalds across from the mall on Tuttle. If it's dry we can do that again. I don't mind cooler temps, but it MUST be dry.

I wont be able to meet at Tuttle with my bike. My bike is up in Polaris so ill have to meet you guys there.

Dover, shit man if I wouldve grabbed your ## I wouldve back roaded it with ya. I live in Groveport, if you get this stat, get at me 419-610-5666. If not I l lsee ya there bro.

Be safe.

Kai, Dallas, you guys in? Havent seen ya in forever! See ya all at shell 7pm.

Maybe next week. Got home late and have to go in tormorrow really early so stayin in. Have fun. Ride safe.

I just got back - pretty slow night. Actually first bike night I've ever been too. Got to meet a couple of you, but not many bikes at all. Still, better than sittin' around all night :)

Good to see you out there. Hope to see you & a whole bunch more at more Bike Nights to.

Good seeing ya all, pretty slow and had to leave about 845, but still fun.

Dont worry, just stood around chit chatting & such.

Good to see you out there. Hope to see you & a whole bunch more at more Bike Nights to.

Good to meet you last night!

I'm trying to get some of the guys I ride with to show up to grow the group but still I think we had a pretty good turnout. I love pulling into a meeting place and seeing all the bikes lined up - good to be around like minded people, even though the cruisers were way under-represented :) Made me want a sportbike again LOL!