99 mustang 1000+hp fuel system options?

STEVE-O

If your serious and have the money to spend definitely injectors dynamics. Deatshwerks also have some good stuff that works/tunes well but isn't priced near as high.

I would try to avoid going crazy with the triple pump crap..... It can be more of a headache and less reliable than its worth. The sump setup is going to be better and simpler but make sure you get a good pump so you don't have to worry about overheating bs, Weldon or magnafuel both work great. Line setup like Brian said.

You should be able to wire up a stock fuel sender on any sump setup to work also.....

If your serious and have the money to spend definitely injectors dynamics. Deatshwerks also have some good stuff that works/tunes well but isn't priced near as high.

I would try to avoid going crazy with the triple pump crap..... It can be more of a headache and less reliable than its worth. The sump setup is going to be better and simpler but make sure you get a good pump so you don't have to worry about overheating bs, Weldon or magnafuel both work great. Line setup like Brian said.

You should be able to wire up a stock fuel sender on any sump setup to work also.....

This would be great, so stock tank and pump feeding a inline single large pump with feeds and return etc? I dot want to break bank but also don't want the cheapest cap out there that will fall apart with e85

This would be great, so stock tank and pump feeding a inline single large pump with feeds and return etc? I dot want to break bank but also don't want the cheapest cap out there that will fall apart with e85

Yea pretty much a stock tank that's sumped, then use a stock hat just for the sending unit. Put a -8 or -10 bulkhead in it for the return line and cap the rest off. Then feed the large single pump and call it a day. You said "stock tank and pump" you won't have any sort of stock pump.....

Been a while since I looked at the Glenn's sleeper stuff, but if you can put a stock sender/hat in it then that's what you want. It's sumped and ready to go I do know that....

Yea pretty much a stock tank that's sumped, then use a stock hat just for the sending unit. Put a -8 or -10 bulkhead in it for the return line and cap the rest off. Then feed the large single pump and call it a day. You said "stock tank and pump" you won't have any sort of stock pump.....

Been a while since I looked at the Glenn's sleeper stuff, but if you can put a stock sender/hat in it then that's what you want. It's sumped and ready to go I do know that....

Great info this is the first build where I have had to go to a bigger pump then what a stock system can handle so it's a lot to try and learn / take in

http://www.jegs.com/i/Magnafuel/665/MP-4815/10002/-1?parentProductId=1040704

This is the kit I am looking at. Worth the extra money for the included filters and regulator? I already have a regulator is why I ask if it is worth it to stay all the same brand

looking at glens site they also have this entire kit

http://www.glennsperformance.com/product_info.php?cPath=63&products_id=243

Is this any better or worse than getting the tank and external pump?

Just checked Glenn's site...... 16 gallon tank with baffles and whatever size fittings you want, can still put stock gutted hat into it for sending unit. 400$ not to bad really.....

This is exactly what I needed. Time to start the parts list.

Brians info was great nailed it first post I was just able to understand it as I was not educated enough :)

thanks for all the help

Brians info was great nailed it first post I was just able to understand it as I was not educated enough :)

thanks for all the help

Hahahhaha yea I think he nailed it too!! He won't steer you in the wrong direction!!

thanks for all the help

Hahahhaha yea I think he nailed it too!! He won't steer you in the wrong direction!!

I run these with e85. The site has higher cc injectors also.

http://www.southbayfuelinjectors.com/1000cc-bosch-ev14-fuel-injector/

I have a stock tank with sump welded on. I use a stock hat with the fuel level sending unit and other stuff capped off. I run twin bosch 044 pumps

Hmmmmm for 100$ per injector you can get a set of ID1000'S......

I run these with e85. The site has higher cc injectors also.

http://www.southbayfuelinjectors.com/1000cc-bosch-ev14-fuel-injector/

I have a stock tank with sump welded on. I use a stock hat with the fuel level sending unit and other stuff capped off. I run twin bosch 044 pumps

how much power are you making? gas or e85?

Hmmmmm for 100$ per injector you can get a set of ID1000'S......

What I have seen the id1000's are $120 each.

how much power are you making? gas or e85?

A little over 700rw running 12psi so far and been running only E85 several years.

What I have seen the id1000's are $120 each.

A little over 700rw running 12psi so far and been running only E85 several years.

Some forums I'm on swore I seen some guys saying 800-900$ for a set with there pricing. For that little difference I would probably go with ID'S. But if the set you're using works good then that's another nice option!

We just released our new 320lph E-85 pumps and will support your goal. Our system easily will support your goal, let me know if you have questions. We have been moving quite a few and Ive completely sold out till Nov. 14th. We will have our newest fuel hat, comes standard coated now as well for your e-85 application

Will def check into this then thank you...... need to get that website updated then lol

http://www.jmschip.com/powermax/

While I don't make it a practice to add components to a system, BAPs/Powermax boosters are worth an honorable mention.

One of the problems when working with larger pumps, the heat build up into the fuel can get ridiculous if you're cursing around town.

You cannot run our pumps past 17v, just a heads up. As for heating the fuel, thats not an issue even with 3 pumps. We run 1 pump at all times and the addition 1 or 2 pumps would only run under boost if you follow our directions. Just like our shop cars, we run the additional pumps on a 2psi Honeywell hobb switch. I also wired in a switch to manual run all 3 pumps if you wanted full control such as at the track. That way you know all 3 pumps are running no matter what when needed

You cannot run our pumps past 17v, just a heads up. As for heating the fuel, thats not an issue even with 3 pumps. We run 1 pump at all times and the addition 1 or 2 pumps would only run under boost if you follow our directions. Just like our shop cars, we run the additional pumps on a 2psi Honeywell hobb switch. I also wired in a switch to manual run all 3 pumps if you wanted full control such as at the track. That way you know all 3 pumps are running no matter what when needed

Perfect. Can I email you to get a quote on everything I will need?