Advice on Cayenne GTS?

ec_E92

Sorry for the suspense! Flying out on Friday to pick it up so no pics yet but looks just like this one:

http://cvluxurycars.com/images/SNV32651_001.JPG

Wife wanted blue really bad but this deal was too good to pass up. Details! 2009 GTS 6-speed 80k miles, nav, sunroof, heated seats, black leather/alcantara interior, 1-owner with all service done at same porsche dealership that sold it to him including 80k service done 300 miles before trade in on a new GTS (plugs, oil, filters, pads/rotors). Comes with 19" Cayenne wheels with winter tires (hello winter monster!) and 21" GTS wheels with brand new summer rubber. I think front bumper has been resprayed because there are 0 rock chips but no accidents or funny business. Owner was a car enthusiast and laminated his original window sticker, lol porsche guys (crap I'm one of them now).

6-speed GTS? Congratulations, Eric!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

First mod :cool::

Thanks Clay, I thought the search was going to take several months, it ended up only several days.

And by the way, the exhaust in that video..... stock :)

Did the same thing. Didn't realize how affordable (for me) they are.

I had no idea either until I started looking into them. We're dealing with the badge-stigma with friends and family right now. I'm cool with it, let them drive their new Camry's and Explorer's for the same money spent, I prefer to enjoy my driving experience!

Buddy of mine just picked up an 01 V8, auto, for 5k. Do they really depreciate that badly? Car is clan, needs an exhaust leak fixed and the drive-shaft mod done.

And his being a V8-is that a GTS? I actually like the SUV more than I expected too.

Yes, early ones are worth nothing...but are still great cars.

there wasn't a GTS until '08. V8 means it's an "S" model