Hitachi HDTV and Black Silver Entertainment Center

Prodeje79

Wife wants this gone today. Will give deal to CR if gone today!

Pic in cl ad.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ele/4753460325.html

TV Hitachi 57F59A 57inch widescreen

It is one of the last CRT rear-projection TVs ever made. It has one HDMI port. HDTV 1080i resolution. Remote control included.

Nice modern looking black and silver adjustable entertainment center. Sorry I don't have the brand name handy.

They are a little dusty and need cleaned. There is also some tape residue on the entertainment center from when we had taped the glass doors shut. Otherwise, they are in good condition. I expect it should clean right up.

The TV screen has a big crack in it, but is totally usable. We used it for years in the current state. The crack shows when the TV is off, but otherwise, we hardly noticed it when viewing the TV from the recommended distance and angle. If you are lucky, perhaps you will find a broken one with a good screen, I had just missed one that was a curb alert lightning striked one. We just wanted to downsize since our new place is smaller.

Approximate dimensions with TV in it:

100" x 73" x 9.5" (TV hump sticks a little out an inch or two so say 11.5"backwards)

Sorry I don't have the dimensions regarding how small it can be adjusted to. My friend had the same stand and a 65inch TV inside it, so it can get bigger.

The entertainment center splits into 3 pieces, but the TV does not. It is very heavy over 200 pounds. You will need to have at least 3 people as I will not be able to assist.

Link to Manual of TV for additional information, otherwise google for more info.

http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com:8080/57F59.pdf

PRICE IS OBO and you must take TV and entertainment center. Nothing else in the picture is included.