Now this is how street racing should be done.

DTM Brian

Mustang vs GTR.

The owner of the mustang is a good friend of mine out in Fresno California. He runs a shop called All out Performance. They do a number of GM and Ford cars both building them and tuning.

This race was for $4,000.00. I do not have have details on the GTR. The Mustang is stock untouched LS2 bottom end with 317 heads, small blower cam, Maggie 2300 at 11 psi. 760 to the tire with a 4L60E.

I had the chance to ride in this car while doing my trip across the United States back in July. Very nice ride. Hoping to make it out his winter for a visit and check out the same race spot in the video.

Enjoy.

Edited by Paul

Gtr was sleeping on the line. Don't think it would have mattered. He'll of a lot of prep for one race.

Both parties were sleeping to ensure neither car left too early. It was agreed up front that if you jump you lost.

Even with both cars leaving at the same time the mustang would have won. That is a lot of prep. I have seen a number of pics on the road of AOP crew racing on it. They take their racing serious hence the $4000.00 wager.

IIRC the Izzy Performance GTR is just a bolt on car. I have seen a lot of money races with them in it, but they are usually negotiating for the hit or lengths due to their lack of mods.

Wonder what made them think they could beat a car like that with that kind of prep.

Blown LSx Stang = serious bidness, lol

• 3 months later...
Not sure if anyone saw or heard yet...

But the owner of the Izzy car is facing 33 to life for organizing a street race where two spectators lost their lives.

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/famed-street-racer-charged-with-murder-after-deadly-l-a--race-184741858.html

I don't know how in the world you charge someone with murder for that crap.

Why does your boy have a ball sack vent in his jeans? Tell him to use some of that scratch to buy some pants

Glad I'm not the only one thinking :wtf:

I don't know how in the world you charge someone with murder for that crap.

Easy....murder isn't just purposely cause the death of another person. Murder under the law is also causing the death of someone during an offense of that is a felony too. If you organized a street race that results in someone being dead you are no better than organizing a home invasion with the same results.