Body Work Help!

Ben

Hi all,

My parents are visiting from New Jersey for Thanksgiving week and someone backed into their 2003 E500 Mercedes. The very front part of the front passenger quarter panel is bent but could probably be pounded out straight without too much problem for someone with the proper skills. All lights and trim seem to be OK. However, the plastic bumper, which has survived many winters and summers, was apparently somewhat brittle and it broke in a few places.

They'd like to have it fixed before they leave if at all possible. The car drives fine but I (and they) worry about driving it several hours with salt and god knows what else spraying through the newly-created gaps in the bodywork. Does anyone know a good shop that could get this done right on short notice?

Thanks!

Ben

Update: Kevin Clifford is a miracle worker! In just a few days he straightened a front quarter panel, replaced a bumper cover, repaired a headlight (broken brackets), and got the car looking perfect again. Paint match was perfect, body work was perfect. He even removed hazing from the lights (no extra charge). And he did it all at a reasonable price.

Thank you all for the recommendation!

BEFORE:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/btracy5069/20141125_092033.jpg

AFTER:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/btracy5069/IMG_1466.jpg

Ben, it was great meeting you and your family. It was definitely my pleasure fixing this for you guys. I always love a challenge. And the headlight really added to it for me.

Whatever I can do for you in the future let me know!

Thank you all for the recommendations. Keens body shop would still have the car... No too many people can turn a job like that in a day and a half. The nice thing about being my size is I work on 3-5 car at a time, not 15.

Ben, it was great meeting you and your family. It was definitely my pleasure fixing this for you guys. I always love a challenge. And the headlight really added to it for me.

Whatever I can do for you in the future let me know!

Thank you all for the recommendations. Keens body shop would still have the car... No too many people can turn a job like that in a day and a half. The nice thing about being my size is I work on 3-5 car at a time, not 15.

Goods to meet you too. And thank you again for a job well done! I will be sure to recommend you to anyone I know who needs any kind of body or paint work!

• 1 month later...

Additional Update:

Girlfriend's SUV had some scuffs, gouges, and cracks in the bumper. Took it to Kevin and two days later, it was like new. Also, his shop suffered a frozen/burst water pipe during the job but he still got the job done on time.

One would have to be crazy to go anywhere else in my opinion.