Need to Rent a Camper

Bark

I'm in need of a camper for next mon-weds when I go hunting, my previous plans feel through last minute. Ive been looking for places around that might rent one out to me but I haven't had much luck. I just need something for myself so it doesnt have to be too big. The problem I'm running into is that I plan on using my 4runner 4wd to tow it but most places are requiring a 1/2 ton truck regardless of trailer size. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I would get a hotel but the closest one to where i'll be is over an hour away and my home is an hour and forty minutes so it doesnt make much since. I just really dont feel like driving that twice a day for 3 days when ill be worn out and exhausted

I caution the use of a propane heater inside the cab or a tent. People die from that shit.

Mr. Heater Portables are safe. Slightly crack a window and most tents have a vent at the top and you are good to go. Id also set it on something like those 16"x16" concrete blocks

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Heater-F215100-3800-BTU-Indoor-Safe/dp/B001CFRF7I/ref=sr_1_6?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1416949032&sr=1-6