Thanksgiving

TheMrWes

That glorious day of food comas is upons us! Please be safe while traveling to family this holiday and don't eat too much turkey before driving, give yourself ample nap times! I am thankful this year to have been able to meet so many of you guys and make some good friendships! Have a happy holiday everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on CR, I am very thankful to have a place to come that is full of so many kind and interesting people. I hope you all have wonderful celebrations with your families and have safe travels if you will be going out of town.

Wags is drunk, and I am thankful for that!

Oh and friends and family and all that too.

Working on it. That mason jar full of high test booze is pretty good. Mix that with a nice buzz from the cleaning chemicals and its turning into a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas afternoon :fuckyeah:

6 hours? UP 71? From my home town? So..._ichigan? :no:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, to you and yours.

No, 6 hours to Cleveland on Weds before Thanksgiving the last couple years. Last year we were in park for 2 hours straight with no way to exit.

Wouldn't Michigan be up I-75?

Even Buffalo is on I-90...and that's more than 6hrs away from Roundtown...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, 6 hours to Cleveland on Weds before Thanksgiving the last couple years. Last year we were in park for 2 hours straight with no way to exit.

http://media.mlive.com/news/detroit_impact/photo/cleveland-detroit-youtubejpg-a9433d7f8a7e9f47_large.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving,

Wife and I are taking are girls to Myrtle Beach this year and meeting up with her sister's family. Thought we'd do something different. We're hitting up Captain George's seafood buffet today, then tomorrow they'll do black friday stuff and I'll likely be floating around a lazy river watching about 6-7 kids LOL.