bdruggan10r

+1 and rep....nothing can out run our Motorolas ;)

Hope where you are at the economy has not effected your job as it has mine :( We will have to get together, ride and swap stories when I am laid off! Welcome to the site, good to have company 1*

I appreciate the words. I am safe where I am. 12 below me in 3 years. Sorry to hear about your situation. :(

When you want to ride together, let me know. Mon Tue off 6 a - 2 p

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 and rep....nothing can out run our Motorolas ;)

Hope where you are at the economy has not effected your job as it has mine :( We will have to get together, ride and swap stories when I am laid off! Welcome to the site, good to have company 1*

I appreciate the words. I am safe where I am. 12 below me in 3 years. Sorry to hear about your situation. :(

When you want to ride together, let me know. Mon Tue off 6 a - 2 p

we kinda in a sticky spot down here, not sure whats going on with this summer, city just cut our budget, and county did it before that. so things are tight down here cuz there are no jobs in coshocton!

Welcome.

I am also in Pataskala and ride a 2004 cbr600rr. Let me know if you want to ride. I am located on Taylor Rd. Unfortunately my weekdays are full with work until the evenings but am open most weekends.

we kinda in a sticky spot down here, not sure whats going on with this summer, city just cut our budget, and county did it before that. so things are tight down here cuz there are no jobs in coshocton!

We will have to have an "our economy sucks" ride here in may or june! In our city they are cutting our police force from 29 of our 96 sworn personnel. Ya thats more than 30% of our police dept. nice huh? and if any of you dont know how bad our crime is in Mansfield, take a drive through the north end and parts of our south end haha.

Well, I just ordered the HR1 shorty pipe. Not sure what illegal is in Ohio, but I hope it doesn't qualify. :confused::rulez::D

I too don't want to get the attention of OSP.

Just don't rev it up in Whitehall, they're a little touchy about loud motorcycles...

• 1 month later...

Tonight was my first night was getting to meet other Ohio-Riders members at QS&L Bike Night at Polaris. Thanks for being cool with me just walking up and talking to you all.

Biker community is a great community to be associated with.

Something like that, nothing I did but retards that do stupid things in straight lines tend to ruin it for the rest of us.

Haaaaaaaaaaa, yeah, you were deffinately cool that day.

nice meeting you tonight at quaker steak.

Thanks. Weather probably wont be in favor of coming tonight, but if it does, I'll be at bike night tonight and will get a O.R. sticker.