BeMyDD.com

zeitgeist57

One of my coworkers swears by this service. He waits for someone to come to his house, drives his wife and him wherever they need to go in HIS car, they wait however long in his car, and then drives them back home drunk. (he was talking about this at a holiday party)

As opposed to Uber, if I'm in Columbus and planning to start and end an "evening out" at my own house, this seems like a great option. Anyone have experience with this service?

I'll be giving it a whirl as the holiday parties ramp up this time of year. :whistle:#firstworldproblems #imalush

Looks like this service is $17.50/hr. Let's say you leave your house at 7 pm, come back at midnight, that's $87.50 before tip or tax. Also factor in cost of using your own car along with your own gas.

Uber gives a high range estimate of $32 from Dublin to the short north area. At most, you'd be looking at $64 total before tip, plus you don't have to worry about using your own car and having something happen to it.

With how quickly you can usually get an Uber car if you live in a city or suburb, I just don't see why you would use this site.

So in Ohio where insurance is tied to the owner if the guy wrecks it's on you? What about his life/safety?

Honestly, if I'm going to out with the wife to have a good time and get drunk, I'm going all out and getting a town car service and perhaps a hotel that we can get crazy in. :p

Looks like this service is $17.50/hr. Let's say you leave your house at 7 pm, come back at midnight, that's $87.50 before tip or tax. Also factor in cost of using your own car along with your own gas.

Uber gives a high range estimate of $32 from Dublin to the short north area. At most, you'd be looking at $64 total before tip, plus you don't have to worry about using your own car and having something happen to it.

With how quickly you can usually get an Uber car if you live in a city or suburb, I just don't see why you would use this site.

$32? I just requested a quote from my home in Dublin to Skullys music diner in the short north and it quoted me $22 one way.

Get uber with a strangers phone then when they drop you off run like hell..... Just make sure you can dodge a bullet.

Seriously though I have nt seen anyone who an best the price of uber and longest I've ever waited was about 10 minutes and most are 5 or less

Seriously though I have nt seen anyone who an best the price of uber and longest I've ever waited was about 10 minutes and most are 5 or less

This.

I've never waited long at all for an Uber, Ive never paid over $40 round trip to get to and from campus during "peak" times. Sounds like a lot, but with the frequency of mirrors being knocked off and cars being broken into down there, that is HELLA cheap...

I'm thinking of starting a service in which you can pay a small fee and then have an attractive woman accompany you to parties or other functions and then have sex with you at some point in the night. Thoughts on the viability of this type of service? Would you guys have any interest in using this kind of service? Just wondering.

FYI, you could still use the same website name of the service I'm envisioning...

$32? I just requested a quote from my home in Dublin to Skullys music diner in the short north and it quoted me $22 one way.

The Uber site gave a range at the time I checked of $22 to $32. It can go up later at night on weekends during peak hours so I went with the higher number to be safe.

I've only recently started using both Uber and Lyft here in the Cleveland area, but the few trips I've done have been great and the driver will usually have some interesting stories if you ask. I also like that you get a picture of the driver and car picking you up. Hell the last guy had mints, water, phone charger cable in the back, etc. I didn't even use any of it but it's nice to have it available.

I'll do it for fifty bucks plus the cost of fuel used in MY car. Meaning, I pick you up and drop you off for a flat fee of 50 bucks and calculate the distance traveled and charge you xx amount using current fuel price.

Yeah? That sounds good?