REVIEW: Stage 4+ Tune for 2010 SHO from Livernois

thorne

So I just finished flashing the OTS map to my SHO and taking it for its maiden voyage. I must SAY FUCK ME!!! she's quick. It's now chirping tires into second and the shifts and throttle response are greatly improved.

Great upgrade for anyone with a SHO!

I do miss having access to just tune my own cars and unlimited dyno time but tis the nature of California life.

So on the trip from ohio to california we avg25mpg. with us fully loaded down and doing 75-90 most of the way.

When Naomi drives it she gets 20mpg when I drive it I avg 14-15mpg.... I have a heavy foot.

When she drives the veloster she gets 25mpg when I drive it I get 17mpg.

The tune is for 91.

After driving it more last night I must say the car is a totally diffrent animal. The Tq management changes made the car much more fun and the throttle response is day and night.

Edited by Thorne

Wait, when did you get a sho? The g37x isn't around anymore? I remember racing you at trails with my old maxima

Right before I moved to California I traded in my G and the Outback XT and Got a Veloster Turbo and SHO. I love my SHO :)

• 5 weeks later...
I am ordering my tune from unleashed.... for your tune, did you pick up the 3bar maf, CAI, t-stat, etc...? They are claiming about a 100hp gain with the 93 tune and unleashed system, you can store 3 tunes so I'm going with an 87,91, and 93 tune... I'm just waiting for my results to come back from black something (place that examines your oil) before I push the order button... I've been talking to the guy from unleashed alot over email and he's very responsive and from what the forums say, he's pretty good... Both Unleashed and Livernois have it down pretty solid at this point. I just liked the unlimited updates for life that unleashed offers.