Daily growler.

TheMrWes

...I will get stuck behind some yuppy fucker who wants to sample everything!

Also if you happen to get waited on the guy who was nice to me they will give you free samples. Just be nice and say you are not sure what you want. I like IPAs what do you suggest? Oh number 20? Can I get a little taste before I commit to a growler? Thanks man how about 35?

Did I get stuck behind you in there the other day?

Huge into craft beer, found out about Untappd last Nov and I am almost at 500 different beers, maybe 100 of those 4 oz samples, the rest full bottles/cans. We need a beer section of this forum.

Also I know someone on this site goes to VT over the winter.... who can bring me back a case of Heady? We did the Alchemist and HF last Nov and plenty of other VT breweries.

I love Untappd. My buddy got me onto it when we were going around Seattle to different breweries this summer. I'm naborgia on there if anyone wants to add me.

I was over there Tuesday night. It's a cool place for sure. Make sure you guys get the big table that's by the windows, or maybe take over the back room behind the fridges.

Just downloaded it, pretty cool. I wanted to go ahead and enter some beers I've had, but it thinks I drank them all today lol.

I'd definitely like to make it to some brew meetups. I've got the baby tonight, but I'll definitely watch the thread.

UA dg is for shit birds. Real men hang out at Powell DG. But honestly we need to get a group of beer bro's together and do a tour of columbus. I frequent 7th son , 4 strings north high brewing , elevator , land grant , wolf's ridge , and in some circumstances barleys. Right now some of you are saying why not cbc. I'll tell you why they are pub lord pieces of shit, all though the bhodi is acceptable.