New daily/dog hauler

Lauren

Been in the market for awhile for a daily and something I can through my boxer in as well as haul chairs to and from my business. Ended up getting a FZJ80 land cruiser. Cheap, pretty indestructible and can haul what I need and tow.

Going to pick it up Saturday. Anybody have experience with them?

Other than rust problem, check the front axle Birfield joints for leaks. The drivetrain fluid is usually neglected, so check those as well. Steering linkage is likely worn and various electrics may start to age since it's an 80-series.

No this is a black one with leather and only has 130k. Has surface rust under neath but nothing drastic. It's definitely a northern car. The great thing about it is the price I paid and when I'm bored with it I will make money when I sell it.

haha, had no idea cloth is desirable. I will never own a car with cloth again. I like the leather.

yes it is locked.

maybe you can answer this, the rear end has a bit of sag. is this normal? i do not want to lift it, so whats the common fix to this issue?

I used to use those spacers alot when I lived in Vegas. I would throw some a/t's on a mki Supra I had and those spacers before heading out into the desert. I know what you're probably thinking, but I got places my roomate's S10 could not. haha I did rip a hole in my exhaust getting when I gotta hanger caught once.

Well picked it up. It had a cracked brake line so dropped it off to get fixed before driving it home. That's dirt on the hood from when I took the wind deflector off. Also that dent is getting popped out of I keep it LOL. I found something else already so if I get my asking price it will be gone

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/ca18det007/Mobile%20Uploads/94F83903-5257-4BCB-9643-B2DF6834D1C6_zpsnkydprwe.jpg