'16 Cadillac CTS-V

zeitgeist57

No awd no care. I just can't even really enjoy 550hp much of the year with rear wheel drive only.

^^ I was thinking this. Especially in a luxury car you would think they'd beef up an AWD System and put it in standard.

That said, I'd pound the shit out of that car like a college aged baby sitter.

Wtf talks about awd? Put on your man's pants and drive your rwd vehicle. They make snow tires for a damn reason

Hehe, happy holidays guyz

Ha I hear ya! I love me some RWD.

i think this car would appeal to a bit more of the market if it had AWD... Even as an option. And shit...I want a blown v8 car to shred the mountains with - that won't happen in rwd. The RS7 is about the only option in that power/price range.

And merry Christmas :gabe:

Wtf talks about awd? Put on your man's pants and drive your rwd vehicle. They make snow tires for a damn reason

Hehe, happy holidays guyz

There's a reason my vette and ctsv sit in hibernation for six months out of the year while I beat the ever living fuck out of my gtr year round and run into nearly anything I can with my raptor. Even though you can avoid getting stuck with a rwd car and proper snow tires---that's not why I buy 550+ hp cars. I buy them because I like to beat on them like they owe me money.

When my '13 gt500 actually worked, I had the exact same problem. Every time I put the pedal to the firewall, the car tried to kill me