who here works for Vance's?

Stallion Motorsports1647545491

I wished I would have asked about that before dropping $1300 this week. Lol

Was that 1300 the gun, optic, and tax?

The best I've found the gun was 929.00 online, I think the optic is about a hundred, and the transfer is 20. So the best I could have found you would have been about 1050.00

But, there's always the "want it now" factor. I did the same thing last year with an FDE FNX Tactical. Paid 1300.00 at Vance's.... Could have gotten it for 1100 online. Now they are even cheaper online... Guess that's a gun I can never feasibly sell unless I want to take it up the ass..

Was that 1300 the gun, optic, and tax?

The best I've found the gun was 929.00 online, I think the optic is about a hundred, and the transfer is 20. So the best I could have found you would have been about 1050.00

But, there's always the "want it now" factor. I did the same thing last year with an FDE FNX Tactical. Paid 1300.00 at Vance's.... Could have gotten it for 1100 online. Now they are even cheaper online... Guess that's a gun I can never feasibly sell unless I want to take it up the ass..

Yeah I have seen them cheaper online but they are getting harder and harder to find. It was $1100 so I could have saved a few bucks but not worth it. Plus I see these being worth a lot more 5 years from now when you can't get them anymore. $1300 was gun and other on sale ammo. I got the optic at cabelas.

• 2 weeks later...