beverage choices for nye

DKilbourne

Ok. who is drinking what? I am at home with zero plans of leaving, so no driving for me :)

I have a nice little beer selection, a bottle of laphroaig, and my wife got a bottle of champagne.

Went to (barleys)Smokehouse for dinner and had a couple of ipas and their russian imperial stout.

What is everyone else doing?

I'm at home watching football. Between my 2 jobs, I have today and tomorrow off from both. I'm not doing shit. I've been drinking Miller Lite this afternoon/evening. I just switched to 151 & coke. Tomorrow, I'll have Leinenkugel's Big Butt Doppelbock (6 pack), then Miller Lite (9 cans left), then 151 & coke to finish off the night. :)

thirsty dog.....out of akron.....guess who their brew master used to work for? that's right, great lakes. the 12 dogs is the "old" great lakes xmas ale recipe :)

My biggest problem with Christmas Ale is the recipe "changes" from year to year

thirsty dog.....out of akron.....guess who their brew master used to work for? that's right, great lakes. the 12 dogs is the "old" great lakes xmas ale recipe :)

I tried them awhile back.. ended up taking this pic

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i.imgur.com/Xj7UmOb.jpg[/img]