Good restaurants downtown

Lauren

G Michaels is legit. Absolutely perfect spot for this evening. Thanks again for the tip about this place.

I have the duo of buffalo and sweetbreads. Buffalo strip was perfectly cooked and the sweetbreads were amazing. Wifey had the lamb and it was good. Very intimate setting and they gave us dessert on the house to celebrate our wedding.

G Michaels is legit. Absolutely perfect spot for this evening. Thanks again for the tip about this place.

I have the duo of buffalo and sweetbreads. Buffalo strip was perfectly cooked and the sweetbreads were amazing. Wifey had the lamb and it was good. Very intimate setting and they gave us dessert on the house to celebrate our wedding.

Yeah, no doubt. Love that place. Glad you had a good experience.

It's Dr. Pomade to you, loser. I look forward to crashing your anniversary dinner with a Tony Stark Jericho pose right over your apple martini toast.

lulz

man i miss columbus restaurants. you fuckers have it good. nothing but meat and cheese here in wisconsin. and beer. it does get old after a while though

man i miss columbus restaurants. you fuckers have it good. nothing but meat and cheese here in wisconsin. and beer. it does get old after a while though

With my kids getting a little older, I'm happy to say the wifey and I are going out a lot more, and something about the Short North just speaks to me. I really love dining there.

A few weeks ago we went with a few other couples from UA to Hubbard. The guys sat on one side and the wimmenz on the other. We family-styled the apps and I had a salmon BLT that blew my mind. Killed 4 PBR cans (I'm not a hipster, but I love a $2 beer). Had an awesome time.

Last Saturday, wife and I went to Arch City. Their brussels sprouts are killer and the Market Burger was hands down one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. Even had the wilted kale for a side dish to be healthy and that was great. Then, walked up to North High Brewery for some nitro drafts.

We really are lucky to have such a robust food/drink environment here in Columbus. I get compliments by coworkers that visit from other areas of the country, and I appreciate the positive perspective. In 2015 you cannot go wrong with an evening in the Short North.

With my kids getting a little older, I'm happy to say the wifey and I are going out a lot more, and something about the Short North just speaks to me. I really love dining there.

A few weeks ago we went with a few other couples from UA to Hubbard. The guys sat on one side and the wimmenz on the other. We family-styled the apps and I had a salmon BLT that blew my mind. Killed 4 PBR cans (I'm not a hipster, but I love a $2 beer). Had an awesome time.

Last Saturday, wife and I went to Arch City. Their brussels sprouts are killer and the Market Burger was hands down one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. Even had the wilted kale for a side dish to be healthy and that was great. Then, walked up to North High Brewery for some nitro drafts.

We really are lucky to have such a robust food/drink environment here in Columbus. I get compliments by coworkers that visit from other areas of the country, and I appreciate the positive perspective. In 2015 you cannot go wrong with an evening in the Short North.

This is what intelligent looks like.